- Alaska Teamsters Local 959 On behalf of the 5,932 working men and women of the Alaska Teamsters Local 959, I am honored to announce our support and endorsement of your candidacy for the U.S. House of Representatives.
- American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE) Thanks to Sen. Murkowski and Rep. Young’s hard work on behalf of America’s civil servants, we at AFGE are proud to endorse them in their re-election bids this November.”
National Right To Life Committee National Right to Life is pleased to endorse you for re-election to the U.S. House of Representatives. We strongly comment you for maintaining your perfect 100 percent pro-life voting record during the 114th Congress.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce On behalf of the world’s largest business federation representing the interests of more than three million businesses and organizations of every size, sector, and region, I am pleased to inform you that the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Board of Directors has endorsed your candidacy for the U.S. House of Representatives.
Spirit of Enterprise Award – The U.S. Chamber of Commerce For supporting legislation critical to the American business community in the First Session of the 113th Congress.
SMART – Transportation Division We sincerely appreciate your understanding and strong support for issues affecting working families. We especially thank you for cosponsoring H.R. 3040- the Safe Freight Act. This is crucial legislation that is vital to the safety of our members and communities around the United States and your support has been of the upmost importance.
- Laborers’ International Union of North America “Laborers’ Local 341 has always considered Congressman Don Young a friend, not only for his steadfast commitment for Alaskan workers but for his willingness and ability to work across the aisle to do what’s right for Alaska,” said Joey Merrick, Business Manager/Secretary-Treasurer for Laborers’ Local 341.
- United Association of Plumbers and Steamfitters Union Local 367
- Operation Engineers Local 302
- Alaska Regional Carpenters Local 1281
- Building and Construction Trades Council of Southcentral Alaska